Company Description :
Epermarket is one of China’s fastest growing online supermarkets, specializing in imported as well as safe, local products at competitive prices. ISO-certified, they also test their fresh products with SGS, and run their own organic farm, Eperfarm. Selecting from over 7,000 products from around the world, you can have your products delivered directly to your door.
We are searchin g for a new Head of Marketing & Business Development. The main responsibility of this role will be to lead and drive Epermarket’s Customer Acquisition team to increase marketing penetration within the International Community. We are a small fun, passionate, international team, always dedicated to takethe extra mile to reach our goals.
The Successful candidates will be responsible for:
(1) Strategy: Drafting, approving, and implementing the bi-annual customer acquisition strategy for the marketing department, improving on existing tactics and developing new ones to increase marketing action’s effectiveness; Setting concrete goals for department and its team members;
(2) Leadership: Managing and leading a team of 4-6 community & events managers to increase customer acquisition in order to achieved our goals (B2C&B2B);
(3) Budgeting: Forecasting and Managing the department budget, able to rationalize the ROI for each spending;
(4) Project Management: Oversee the execution of small and larger marketing projects and events (Charity, Expat Show, Weekend Markets, website improvements, etc);
(5) Translation/Website Management: Oversee the translation of website content and product descriptions
(6) Interdepartmental Coordination: working with various departments to ensure smooth action and operation of Marketing actions (Chinese Marketing team, Customer Service, Communications, Product, Purchasing, IT, etc)
• Background in Marketing, Business Development, Account Management, or Community Relations;
• 5-8 years of work experience (with leadership experience);
• Strategic and Analytic mind;
• Able to work in high-demanding situations;
• Knowledge about China’s expat community and purchasing behavior;
• Flexible and adaptable, able to balance and (re)prioritize multiple tasks;
• Existing and developed network in Shanghai;
• Fluent in English
Pay and title will depend on experience and department needs. Full-time position available.
Epermarket’s office is located near the Hongqiao Airport at the intersection of Huqingping Highway (G318) and Shenhai Highway (G15).
To apply: please email motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org