Epermarket is one of China’s fastest growing online supermarkets, where you can find the products and brands you miss from a place you trust. You can select from over 7,000 products from around the world to be delivered directly to your doorstep. ISO-certified, we make quality and safety part of the essence of our existence and they penetrate every part of our business.
We are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to help us maintain an excellent level of customer satisfaction and help our company grow.
(1) Customer Service Daily Operations:
• Handle majority of international customer verbal (phone) communications;
• Coordinate the handling of any customer service issues that arise;
• Review daily customer complaints and track customer complaint resolution to make sure they are solved on time, efficiently, and to customers’ satisfaction;
• Review responses of Chinese customer service team for quality maintenance, providing constructive feedback and sending additional follow up messages when necessary;
(2) Liaison with Customer Service Manager to execute and manage customer marketing/service programs on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis;
(3) Constantly scan website and test existing website/APP functions;
(4) Occasionally work with marketing team to organize major events or attend community events.
• 2-5 years of work experience required, preferably in the same field (Service, Hospitality, Marketing, Communications);
• Strong written and Spoken English is a must, French or German or Basic Mandarin is a plus (experience in Chinese work environment is a plus);
• Enjoys investigating and solving problem, strong self-initiative;
• Can stay calm and patient in all situations;
• Ability to understand the problem from the customers’ perspective (empathetic);
• Excellent communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
• Interest or background in food/food safety.
Interested or know someone who might be?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your resume or to let a friend know. Include “Customer Service Coordinator” in the Subject line of the email.